Search This Diary

Monday, May 4, 2026

is anybody out there?

    I've been trying to make a constant effort to bring my camcorder everywhere with me.

I love taking videos and doing silly bits with my friends. I also like looking back at

the footage and seeing what things made me laugh or things I thought were interesting

enough to point the camera at. Even if its silly or not terribly exciting, its my life and

I think it deserves to be archived. My life has changed so much in recent years. I have

made attempts to keep a diary every now and then but have often found myself too

busy for it. Everyday feels so fast paced and that everything is changing constantly

and like no matter what I do I can't catch up. I've created this blog in an attempt to

slow down, archive and remember. I plan to do updates, vlogs from my camcorder,

and reports on the things I love the most. This will be my corner to do whatever I want with :)

me and my camcorder against the world 🌎 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment